25 Hot Chocolate Recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate / Tatertots and Jello
- S’mores Hot Chocolate / Minimalist Baker
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate / The Recipe Critic
- Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate / Chasing Delicious
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate / Diethood
- Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha / Diethood
- Kahlua Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate / Dine and Dish
- Mint White Hot Chocolate / Babble
- Nutella Hot Chocolate / KitchMe
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate / A Beautiful Mess
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa / Lil Luna
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream / Babble
- Coconut Tres Leches Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Crock Pot Hot Cocoa / Get Crocked
- Caramel Corn Hot Chocolate / Recipe Girl
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate / Ready Set Eat
- White Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Mexican Spiced Hot Chocolate / Gimme Some Oven
- Rich Dutch Hot Chocolate / Pixi Wishes
- Lavender Hot Chocolate / Because I’m Addicted
- Mayan Hot Chocolate / Latinaish
- Butterscotch Hot Chocolate / The Hopeless Housewife
- Cinammon Orange Hot Chocolate / Joy the Baker
- Gingerbread Hot Chocolate / My Recipes
- Oreo Hot Chocolate / Sweet C’s Designs
100 AWESOME RAMEN RECIPES FOR STARVING COLLEGE STUDENTS… OR PEOPLE WHO JUST REALLY LIKE RAMEN.
here are a few ways to spice up your ramen-
Imperial Veggie Ramen includes scallions, bamboo shoots, green peppers, Shiitake mushrooms, kelp, and egg.
Spicy Ramen Explosion add cilantro, chili ramen, garlic powder and cayenne for a spicy snack.
Tex Mex ramen use ground beef, diced tomato, chopped onion and shredded cheese with your ramen.
Lime and Pepper Beef Noodles add lime juice, red pepper flakes and black pepper to beef ramen.
World Series Ramen make baseball-themed ramen with smoked sausage, sauerkraut, chopped onions and green peppers, and relish
Caramel stuffed apple cider cookies.
do you believe in life after love
Oh sweet mother of cookies
Winter sore throat “tea”- In a jar combine lemon slices, organic honey and sliced ginger. Close jar and put it in the fridge, it will form into a “jelly”. To serve- spoon jelly into mug and pour boiling water over it. Store in fridge 2-3 months.
Reblogging this in case any of you little jelly beans get sick (◡‿◡✿)